A little piece of me

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Productive Day

Well I had a great day scrapping with friends today. It was a long day though, as silly me stayed up late reading and didn't want to get out of bed this morning. So I was there-for tired most of the day, but on a good note I did get the layout done that I planned to do which was great, I did lots of time consuming hand stitching on it which I enjoyed doing and now it's finished I can get onto another project I have planned. The kids are back to school on Monday so I can get a little more routine back, and more scrapping done. I'm so tired now so I'm heading off for an early night.
Talk again soon.

1 Comments:

  • Glad you were able to make Kim's day. Sounds like it was very productive. Can't wait to see what you've done.

    Marie xo

    By Blogger Marie, At 2/10/05 08:48  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters