A little piece of me

Monday, October 03, 2005

What a Glorious Day

Well today was a fantastically regular day. 4 of the children went back to school which left only Ethan home, what quite bliss it was. Household chores got done quickly and stayed done for more that 5 minutes. Errands down the street were more enjoyable with out having to say no to to many ' mum can I haves'. The weather was sunny and warm with a nice spring breeze. A nice regular day, just the way I love them.

I'm hoping to have some supplies arrive over the next couple of days so I can get some scrapping done. I'm ready to get into a couple of pages.

Till next time.

2 Comments:

  • I'm hoping for some supplies to turn up, too. Isn't it nice shopping without the "Mum, can I have". I'm complaing and I've only got 2. 5 would drive me absolutely mad. No wonder you enjoyed yesterday.

    Marie xo

    By Blogger Marie, At 4/10/05 09:25  

  • Hi Trish....I am about to take my three down to check out the new shopping centre extensions that were opened a few weeks back (Can't rush these things) and not looking forward to the "can I haves" especially seeing DS1 is now 17 and earning his own money.
    Good luck with the scrapping
    ~Shazz~

    By Blogger Shazz, At 4/10/05 11:24  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters