A little piece of me

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Birthday Boy

Ethan had an awesome Party on Saturday. He chose to go over to Kidz in Party Land and use their Pirate room. He even invited a few friends, which he has never wanted to do before, and I'm sure he was very glad he did as they had a wonderful time. They dressed up and played Pirate games as well as the usual pass the parcel party games ect.



His Party wasn't until 2.30 in the afternoon but he spent the morning unwrapping his prezzies from family with Katelyn and Tahlia and spending time playing with those.



He even decorated his Birthday cake himself, I think he has my creative style of putting on as much as he possibly can. lol.

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad he had a great birthday!
    How cool is that costume!!! And how yummy does that cake look! mmmm

    By Blogger Ally, At 9/8/08 22:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters