A little piece of me

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Scrapbooking

How would you describe/explain it??? Hard question I think. In the course I'm studying we have to do an electronic presentation and to save time on research ect I decided to do it on Scrapbooking of course. Well easy I thought..........Not after all. Well in saying that it isn't hard but Scrapbooking is so huge that how do I do it justice in a 10 minute presentation. What do I put in? what do I leave out? How much do I back up the information with images? Really you can spend a week just going over products, then do you incorporate design? History? Mini Albums? BTP? The Tutor wants me to incorporate How to get started, because he is interested in that?Hmm it's an interesting quandary??

We had a great photo shoot the other day, we were lucky enough to photograph an Aboriginal Artist and some of her work. The brief was to use Photo Journalism type photography, we had to pretend we were working for a newspaper and were given an outline of what was expected. It was a wonderful experience, some of us had a piece our work printed in A3 size, one of mine was and it was fantastic having a professional photographer critique your work and express his reasons for liking the image.

I have been scrapping a bit lately, which is wonderful. Tara and I had our last official workshop on Saturday with a kit designed by Giovanna The ladies loved it. Thanks so much Giovanna for you wonderful work. I have a layout in this month Scrapbooking Memories. Sadly it is one of my all time favourite layouts and they have photographed it terribly, I was very disappointed. So I will share it here now to show how it really looks. The wonderful chipboard tree is from Remember When and I have painted it with the those awesome Twinkling H2O's.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters