A little piece of me

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Busy, Busy, Busy

Boy has the past week been a busy one. Had more scrapping projects to plan when my DT pack arrived from Scrappers Warehouse on Tuesaday, got into them straight away and got the first one done that afternoon. It came together so quickly, I just love it when that happens, I really like it too which is also fantastic.

On wednesday I had lunch with two great friends and scrapping buddies. We were planning our trip to ISC in November. It is coming up very quickly now and chatting about it over a beautiful lunch, thanks marie you have to get me that recipe, is getting me very excited about it indeed. I just love ISC's they keep getting beter and better, I learn so much each time I go and have the most wonderful time. This will be my fourth Convention and I don't intend on missing any.

Thursday bought another scrapping day and another DT layout done. This time I did a heritage layout, my first, and I enjoyed it thouroughly. I have plans for another 2 Heritage one's now to finish off my DT commitments this month, but wanted some other bits for them so I had to put an order in and hopefully it will arrive on Monday so i can get them done. I hate having plans for layouts but have to wait for just the exact trim or embelishment for it before it can get done. Sometimes a substitute item will do but other times it has to be the specific one and it is always the one you don't have at the time. Boy I hate that. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Friday a visit from my favourite nieces oh and of course their mum, my sisiter Taara. Which was great too, as she is also comming to ISC. We began discussing our tags for ISC, we had both had decided not to do any but we got talking about it and came up with a plan for them, and got started. Now we will have tags to swap. WooHoo.

Now today because I couldn't get on with the layouts yet, I got stuck into those tags. Good job, now most of the 50 I planned to do yesterday have been completed. this really was a bonus this month as I have so many other commitments I have to get done i really though I wouldn't have time for tags. Sometimes waiting on Australia Post is a good thing after all.

Well I have raved on so much trying to fit in all I did this week in one post it is time to go so until next time, see ya.

2 Comments:

  • You better come and help me with my tags rofl. I forgot to take everything I needed to do some work when I went away.

    Ah well, guess I can do them while waiting to pick Blake up. Wow! You're flying with your projects.

    Marie

    By Blogger Marie, At 9/10/05 17:15  

  • Congrats Trish on your appointmnt as a SM Master......well deserved and I am looking forward to seeing your LOs splashed all over future editions of SM.

    Shazz xo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 10/10/05 18:02  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters