A little piece of me

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Head down bum up

LOL well that's what it feels like around here at the moment!!! We have had lots of deliveries this week for Ruey's kit. So Tara and I have been busily packing those up ready, we are only waiting on one more delivery from the US, and believe me they are worth waiting for, and one more from over here and then they are ready to go. So that's all very exciting, it's a fantastic kit, we just love it and already it has blown us away with just how popular it is.

I have also had other very exciting deliveries from all my sponsors for my classes over in the UK next month. When everything was organised and the decision was made for me to go over, I decided to contact some of my very favourite Australian Manufacturers so I could share some of the most beautiful products with the brits in my classes. I have am very fortunate to have products from Delish Designs and Cherry Arte as well as the fantastic team at Fiskars Australia. The sponsors have all been very generous and I'm sure my classes and Make and takes will be a hit as a result.

Yesterday Mum and I also got all our tickets for our trip over, and the tours we will be doing after the retreat. Pretty exciting as it's both of our first trip OS. But before all that I have to get my samples done and instructions and all the kits packed and shipped over there. Lots of work to do over the next couple of weeks, hence the head down bum up reference. ;-))

Saturday Tara and I are holding another workshop combined with a UFO day, so some ladies can come along and finish off projects. Should be a nice relaxing day and I'm hoping to get one of my class samples and instructions done as well.

Monday was another awesome Pencil Lines week, we bought the amazing talents of Hambly Studios. Go check out the awesome layouts and Hambly stuff, have a really good look at the
Hambly Transparencies, we really love them at Scrapping Angels, so much so you will find more than one in Anne's kit next month. Wooo only 4 more days till it's released!!!! Another one that has been very popular.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters