A little piece of me

Friday, March 09, 2007

Scrapbooking Memories this month

Has just arrived in my mail box!!!! I still love this magazine, I read others but I love this one!!! Our very own Angel Designer Carole Janson has a fabulous article in here about using transparencies and not just the pre-printed type from manufacturers in true Carole style she does her own thing with them. This is a wonderful article very well done projects as usual by her and fantastic techniques that every one can have a go at. I know I will. Then Carole has a brilliant Travel wallet, now I must make one of these for my trip to the UK, which is so close now it's quite nerve wracking thinking about it.

oohh, then the next thing on my love list is our new full page add for Scrapping Angels. This turned our brilliantly I think!!! Love the little sneak peeks of the designers work with their names on it, thanks all you girls for getting me some of your work so quickly with very little notice, I hope you love the add. Emails have already begun coming in about our retreat later in the year. Our plans are coming together nicely but we are waiting a little longer before we make the announcement on the blog and website.

Next to my shock is a single layout I did so long ago( like 14 months) I was worried about seeing it in the mag, but I love it still!!!! The girls are tanned and beautiful in their little bikinis and have the biggest pieces of juicy watermelon in their mouths. Had lots of fun with stamping and coloured stitching on this layout.
Here it is..............




Then, yep there's still more, I have the pleasure of being in the free paper and scrapabet section, thank goodness the paper was actually a really good one designed by Cherry Arte!!! I have a single layout and a layout accent and here they are.....



Well that's enough chatting for today, must get onto some more of the stuff I have yet to get ready for tomorrows workshop.

5 Comments:

  • i absolutley adore your pages they are beautiful. i love the one made from the free paper it is delicious. Your are so inspiring.
    :) kayla

    By Blogger Karen Knight, At 9/3/07 13:09  

  • how lucky are you to jag CA designed pp for the SM challenge ... lovely creations :o)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9/3/07 23:08  

  • BEAUTIFUL LO'S!

    By Blogger Adrienne, At 10/3/07 01:21  

  • Congratulations Trish, love the LOs :D
    I loved your Ad too, I've just ordered one of your limited edition kits - can't wait to get it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10/3/07 13:48  

  • I loved this watermelon one when you first did it and still love it now!!! Great ones you've done for the SM challenge too! I'll have to try and get a peek of SM to see Carole's work.

    By Blogger Chris Millar, At 10/3/07 19:03  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters