A little piece of me

Monday, March 05, 2007

What a weekend

Well Tara and I have been in Melbourne for 2 fantastic days doing wonderful Trade classes with Making Memories. We had a really good time, exceptional ideas for workshops here in Wodonga, watch out girls your in for a real treat!!!!

What a really long day yesterday was though. I got up at 4.30 am to drive to Melbourne to pick Tara up, lucky devil was already down there with Hubby and the girls, Had to be in the class by 9am, the classes then finished at around 5pm. Then I scrapped some layouts using the next few weeks of sketches from Pencil Lines. I was very impressed to get 3!!! yes 3 Pencil Lines layouts done early, while I had a very quiet uninterrupted evening in the motel room. (Must do this more often when I'm away). We got to bed around midnight, boy was I buggered!!!! Slept like a log, but was still running out of energy by the end of the class today, so we headed home a little early, at 4pm, which was great as we missed the peek hour traffic through the city and I was home just before the kids went off to bed for the night. Tara now gets to finish off all the samples of the classes to show off to the ladies at our Local Workshop on Saturday.

Now because I have been away I'm a little late in putting up my reminder that the latest Pencil Lines sketch is up. So here it is...........welcome to the lovely Anita Mundt who is joining the team this week as our Guest Design Team member. Anita has also provided this gorgeous Sketch for this week's Challenge, now go over an check out this sketch, then give it a go!!!!

Here is my take on it......


Katelyn recently had her first ever school swimming carnival, she had a wonderful day and did very well in her races. It was wonderful to be there to watch her. Mind you I had to leave early, which was disappointing, but Mum and I had to get to the Post Office for our Passport interview. Couldn't miss that very important meeting, time is running out, as we fly out to the UK on the 26th of April.

Yes!!!! I'm going to the UK, I'm going to meet all these fabulous Pencil Lines ladies, well some of them, for real. I'm so excited!!!! I will be teaching 2 classes and a make and take at the Scrapping Angels retreat in the UK!!!! How absolutely fabulous is that!!!! I can't believe it and I'm so grateful to Anna for having me over. Anyway I will get into my trip some more in another post.

But right now my own soft comfy bed is calling me

2 Comments:

  • I so wish I could meet you with you too! maybe some other time, that would make my day

    By Blogger Kim Sonksen, At 6/3/07 09:18  

  • How exciting to get the chance to go to the UK!

    Beautiful layout too~ yay for Katelyn for doing so well in swimming!

    By Blogger Sofi, At 6/3/07 15:00  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters