A little piece of me

Monday, October 08, 2007

Bit slow

up loading my Pencil Lines layout today, Tara and I have been very busy making sure we are on top of getting everything ready for our VERY FIRST SCRAPPING ANGELS RETREAT!!!! WE are so excited but more on that over on the Scrapping Angels Blog.

But I digress, I'm talking about my Layouts for Pencil Lines here......... Last Week we began our Birthday Celebrations and for the month of October you can get more inspirational Sketches than ever !!!!!! and all in the one place!!!! The team and guests always produce awesome layouts and you won't find better inspiration ( well you may at the Scrapping Angels Retreat lol) But seriously head over and check out the sketches and projects.

Here is the one I did last week that I had yet to upload before now....


The sketch was designed by our very own Anna Bowkis. It was a fantastic sketch and I enjoyed using some inspiration from Elsie Flannigan to get it done. I have used Papers from Basic Grey, Alphabets by Ki Memories and Making Memories, Buttons from My Minds Eye and a couple of tags and some ribbon. I enjoyed stepping outside the box a little for something different.


Now this weeks layout was a real pleasure to do as I did another layout from my trip OS everyone would recognise this landmark............


The sketch was done by Ali Edwards, straight lines and circles, says pure Ali style to me. I had some fun doing different 'types' of circles. I have used once again Paper by Basic Grey (it really is my favorite ATM :-)) and rubons from Basic Grey as well.


It may be the last Pencil Lines sketch I do for a while as if you didn't get the message before the SCRAPPING ANGELS RETREAT is on in a very few short weeks!!!!! Still got time to book in if you want to attend!!!!

4 Comments:

  • Hi Trish, had to come by your blog and check you out! LOL Love that LO of stonehenge. Fabulous scrapping, fabulous photography!

    Ann

    By Blogger Ann Lederhose, At 9/10/07 16:29  

  • loving loving loving all your pencil lines work.....your layouts always inspire me!!
    XO

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 18/10/07 01:10  

  • can't wait to hear how the retreat goes!!!!!
    xoxoxo
    annie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 22/10/07 18:13  

  • love your layouts, so sorry to see you leave Pl, cant wait to hear about the retreat!!
    anna xx

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 31/10/07 20:43  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters