A little piece of me

Monday, September 17, 2007

Things are back on track

Ethan is all better and I'm back to working at full speed. On Saturday I had my first Spotlight demo & Make n' takes for Fiskars. We were using the Britnay's CAstle range of Paper....mmmmm its so yummy!!!!! Had lots and lots of very eager ladies sit down to make a card and tag, and lots more watching and getting tips and ideas for all the fiskars tools. It was a really wonderful afternoon.

I have a Spotlight evening for fiskars coming up this Thursday in Albury. So if your in the area come along and get your hands on some of these awesome Cloud9 papers and get the know how on all the fiskars tools. It's great fun and you'll go home with an awesome card and maybe even a tag. Here's the flyer that came in the Spotlight mail out.



And today is Monday so the newest Pencil Lines sketch is up and available for viewing. Its so great to have the time to be doing some Pencil Lines work again, it's so inspiring!!!! this weeks sketch has been done by the lovely Aussie sensation Sarah van Wijck who is also joining us this week as our Guest Design Team member. Here is my take on her sketch....

Another photo from my trip to Paris, I'm totally loving scrapping my trip!!!!I have used the Basic Grey ' Infuse ' and Creative Imaginations papers, Heidi Swapp alphabet, silhouette word and flower. My Minds Eye buttons, Prima flower and leaf, EK Success word, American Craft velvet ribbon and ric rac.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters