A little piece of me

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wow I'd forgotten

How much work little babies can be. Not to mention how zombie like you begin to feel by all the sleepless nights, half the time I feel like I'm walking around in a daze. The physical exhaustion of pregnancy has been replaced by the foggy brained existence of the new mother. But of course I wouldn't change a thing. Piper is such a sweet little thing, sadly not putting on much weight but we're working on that. I have taken lots of photos, some I'm really happy with. I have scrapped a layout and am working on another, how nice it is to have a new subject to scrap. We have also been to a local photographer to have some nice photos taken some of Piper alone as I want a coffee table book done of her first year and some of the two of us. As those of us behind the camera know, there is no-one to take many photos of us, so I decided to get some done. I'll finish up with a favourite photo of Piper taken last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters