A little piece of me

Monday, December 01, 2008

Piper is doing wonderfully

She had a slow start with her weight gain which gave a few weeks worry, but she is now heading in the right direction and at 1 month old she is back to and above birth weight. She fits into our family so well everyone loves her dearly and can't get enough of her, well except when Ethan is watching a TV show and she is crying he politely says 'can you please stop her crying', which of course I would gladly do if I could?!!? I have many willing helpers when it comes time to get dinner ready or something, OHh not with getting dinner, no, with holding the baby or keeping her amused!! Here is Katelyn last night keeping her entertained while I was busy. Hmm not sure if watching DVDs is the best entertainment but it worked so we'll go with it.


















My Cert 3 Photoimagaing course is officially finished, we had our Exhibition on the weekend with the opening night on Thursday. Unfortunately I didn't get anything finished in time to go on display (feeding, expressing and giving comp feeds to Piper took all my time)The exhibition was great though and all my fellow class mates did a truly wonderful job pulling it off. The artwork on the whole was outstanding and there were plenty of sales on the night. I'm looking forward to being a part of it next year. Many of us from this year are going back to do the Diploma course.....Hmm not sure what I'm thinking but I really would'nt want to miss it, this year was fantastic and I really want to learn more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters