A little piece of me

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Off and running

We had our first day of Tafe today, I'm doing the Photoimaging Diploma this year, and we were put straight into it. We had a portrait sitting of a 4 month old baby and her mama. We also had Tara and Thomas come in and had some impromptu baby swapping. With feeding and settling and set up changes, we really hit the floor running. Janine and I had done some shopping for props and lovely soft blankets and all sorts of things for baby photography over the break and between us we had some great props. But as we didn't know what we were doing today we didn't have them with us, needless to say we were sent home to get all our little goodies. It was a really productive day and I'm hoping to take Piper and Thomas in for a repeat next Tuesday. I don't have any shots to share right now but am planning on setting up a new blog for my photography, this one is really just for memories of my family and sharing some scrapping layouts. Speaking of which here is a few more......







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters