A little piece of me

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Impromtu shoot

I waited to long to do these shots of Piper, she is too big for her Hat Box Now :-( I have had this planned and ready for a while don't know why I waited so long, just all the busyness of Christmas I suppose. Had to get my book out again for my new camera today, how can it be so hard to remember to change simple things like ISO, aperture ect?!?!?! It was second nature with the 400D but it all so different on the 50D, more complicated I think. Anyway here is a sample of what I did, gotta remember to keep private parts out of view :-) forgot on most of today's. lol.



Not sure if I prefer the colour or B&W version?!!?





I'm thinking the B&W, would love to have any visitors leave a comment and tell me their preference. :-)

3 Comments:

  • Yes I love the black & white version, although I am a bit partial to timeless black and white's. I guess that means if she is too large for the hat box then she will also be too big for the tea cup??? I was looking forward to seeing those:(

    By Blogger Janine, At 11/1/09 12:44  

  • Hope you dont mind me adding a comment. I really like them both. I usually am partial to B&W but cant decide in this case. The border really sets off the colour photo.

    By Blogger Suzanne, At 15/1/09 01:05  

  • Hi Trish, I generally go for the black and white but in this case i like the colour,i think this is because of the solid black background whith the colour shot there seems to be better contrast just my thoughts

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 15/2/09 18:08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters