A little piece of me

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Second Ultrasound

On Friday the 13th we had our anomaly ultrasound done. All looks great with the baby, right size all things in the right place and accounted for. It has large feet and toes that look like mine, we got to see some images of it in 3D. I think it looks like Tahlia, Craige and Mum think it looks like Katelyn & Ethan ....Hmm we will see in about 18 weeks. We did find out what we are having but I won't share here as I know Marie doesn't want to know and she will probably read this post. After the scan Mum, Tara and I went to have lunch and then they took me shopping at a baby store that is closing down, they had 40% off baby clothes and 20 to 30% off other things. Tara got a Noah's Arc mobile and some gorgeous clothes and Mum got us lots of clothes and accessories. I tell you I won't need to buy a thing. We were really spoiled. I always seem to have a theme for each baby, probably most of us do. This one seems to be Noah's Arc, it is a really popular story in this household at the moment, Ethan recently bought a pop up book with that theme and I got the most beautiful feeding gift set recently in the mail from a very lovely friend Mishell, with the Noah's arc theme also.

Here are some photos of the scan. The first one is a regular one and the second is the 3D one, bit odd looking I think, but still cool none-the-less as we haven't had one of those done before. We also came home with a DVD of the entire ultrasound....that's cool.



1 Comments:

  • I sure am reading this!!! lol. And I'm very grateful that you haven't said whether you are having a boy or a girl!!!

    I've been thinking of you and will give you a call during the school hols. Hopefully, things will start to settle down a little for me. I have some news for you. Nothing too exciting - just mundane stuff.

    By Blogger Marie, At 24/6/08 12:46  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters