A little piece of me

Monday, October 10, 2005

The Great News Is Out

The Scrapbooking Memories Master's for 2005 Have been anounced.

AND YAY I'M ON THE LIST

There are many very well know scrapper's on the list as well as some un-known's like me. I'm very honored to have been chosen as a Master this year. I'm so fantstically estatic about it and I'm not a 'shout from the roof tops' sort of girl, just a quiet achiever, but if you are reading this I would like to share my joy with you. I can't wiat to see the book when it comes out in December.

Thats all from me tonight see ya.

3 Comments:

  • You know that I'm thrilled to bits that you're a MASTER. Your work is just beautiful and it's time that the Aussie scrapbookers see how beautiful it is. They could learn a lot from you. Thank you for your inspiration.

    Marie xxo

    By Blogger Marie, At 11/10/05 09:48  

  • Below is a "cut and paste" from yeterdays blog Trish. But let me just say, CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AGAIN"

    ~Shazz~

    Congrats Trish on your appointmnt as a SM Master......well deserved and I am looking forward to seeing your LOs splashed all over future editions of SM.

    Shazz xo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 11/10/05 11:55  

  • WOOHOO!! Yay Trish!! I can't wait to see all of our work in the book either! And How lovely to be on the 'team' with you! I'm looking forward to the next 12 months together :o)

    Roz xo

    By Blogger Roz, At 12/10/05 18:09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters