A little piece of me

Monday, April 09, 2007

Pencil Lines

is up again, no rest for the wicked LOL :-)) this week we welcome to the lovely Anna Sigga , from Iceland who is joining us as our Guest Design Team member. Anna also provided a great sketch for the design team, it's so easy to interpret any way you want. The Design Team have interpreted it in so many different ways you won't be looking for inspiration anywhere else this week. Head on over to see them all,

here's mine

I have used some fabulous papers from Fiskars they are from the Heidi Grace Meadow collection as well as stamps from Autumn Leaves and Cherry Arte alphabet is Heidi Swapp.

Our Easter break has been great, although I'm working through it, we had a wonderful day in the park with family yesterday it was a nice break and the weather was brilliant. I do love these warm sunny autumn days. Mind you I love the hot weather and miss summer already, but I do really enjoy the leaves turning their autumn colors.

Well I had better get on with the days work, I'm taping up lots of boxes full of class kits and prizes and donations ect to send over to the UK for my classes. It's so close now only 16 more sleeps!!!!! OMG I'm excited to be going to the UK with mum it will be a great trip. There have also been a few orders come in over the weekend for Scrapping Angels kits, there is only 2 left of Anne's Urban Chic kits left so you have better go order yours if your still wanting one. It's going to be one very big trip to the post office tomorrow for this girl!!!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters