A little piece of me

Friday, December 12, 2008

6 weeks old

our little Piper is now. That tiny new born is gone and in her place is a bright as a button infant. She had her check up with the doctor today and she is doing fine. We have to keep up the fortnightly weighing, just to make sure she doesn't slip backwards at all, and I have to keep up the comp feeding as required. I'm just too busy and my body can't do it all the doc says. But I'm not going to feel guilty or upset by it, whatever is best for her I'll do it. It is a nice opportunity for Dad to feed her as well which he is really enjoying. Here is a photo I took of her yesterday after her bath.



I have been doing a little bit of Digi Scrapping. I have used a kit I purchased for 2peas to do this little album. I've enjoyed it heaps, very quick and really nice too. I have changed some pages around a bit and as I get better at digi I will expand it even more, but for now I'm having fun with it. Here's some pages already completed, all in little over 1 day!!! I can't do that with paper. lol.







I have printed them 8x8 and have put them in a little Making Memories Noteworthy album. It's really sweet I think, can't wait to do some more.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters