A little piece of me

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Schools over and now it's the Silly Season

Well another Graduation for us recently with Katelyn finishing Primary School. Off to Middle Years College for her next year. Boy they grow up fast, I remember her first day like it was yesterday. They had their ceremony directly after school on Thursday of last week. Then the kids and teachers had an informal BBQ and final get-together. It was a fun night, no tears as Katelyn is lucky most of her friend are going off to the same campus as her next year, so the transition should be smooth.



The Silly season is upon us!!! But I love Christmas I truly do, all of it!! the rush, the excitement, the enjoyment, all the planning and preparation. It's like a wedding every year, all this work, effort and money goes into this one day. I love it. We did our annual Ginger bread House making today, the kids love to do it and have been begging me to do it for days now. Tia and Tenika were here as well so it was extra fun.




Piper is 8 weeks now and she is such a doll, she is smiling and giggling and talking to us. I got some photos of her today smiling and talking to her tiger on her play gym. It was great to finally get photos of her smiling, each time I try when I or her Dad or one of the kids is talking to her as soon as I bring the camera close she goes all quiet and looks at the camera. But today I sat back in the chair out of her direct line of site and snapped some of her, here are some of them.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters