A little piece of me

Monday, October 17, 2005

Life's Good

Today I got the rest of my prizes for Masters, boy it is like Christmas and birthdays all rolled into one. I just love getting parcels in the post but these were extra special. How wonderful to get lots of surprises, fantastic goodies all for doing something you love. Life just can't be better.

I've been busy scrapping up a storm. Doing Dt pages and a couple of other projects I want to get done before ISC. I have also done swap tags, well my sister and I have done them anyway. I'm glad we got some done in the end.

Not long now, just under 3 weeks till we go to ISC. I can't wait, this will be the best ever I'm sure.

Don't have much more to say, so will head off to bed now.

see ya later.
Trish

2 Comments:

  • and how good is it??? wink, wink,

    Marie xo

    By Blogger Marie, At 18/10/05 14:44  

  • How exciting Trish.....getting scrapping goodies is one of Life's joys - along with chocolate, champagne and men-in-uniform.
    But to have it given to you like that - bet it was just like Christmas.
    Enjoy !!

    ~Shazz~

    By Blogger Shazz, At 20/10/05 14:38  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters