A little piece of me

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My Big Big Big Exciting News..........


Tara and I are launching a new business............OMG OMG OMG !!!! We are so excited that after months of talks and preparation we are going to be partners with the fabulous Anna Bowkis and we are so incredibly thankful that she is entrusting us with the awesome honor of building up our very own Scraping Angels here in Australia.

Over the coming weeks we will be releasing more exciting news about this incredible and inspirational global venture but for now here's a little taste of what's to come.....

In April and September Scrapping Angels UK will be holding retreats and in October 2007 Scrapping Angels Australia will be holding their first retreat. We have many planned workshop days and will be attending many of your favorite Craft fairs in 2007 to hold classes and showcase our kits.

Both sites will be concentrating on having inspirational, creative kits and talented Design Teams members. We have started to bring our Teams of Angels together and they have already begun to design some fabulous kits and classes. We are very proud to announce that our very own Carole Janson and from the UK Ann{I}e Hafferman are part of the DT. Watch out for more of your favorite scrappers who are designing kits and classes for us. We are very proud to be able to bring many fabulously talented designers together in the spirit of teaching and sharing.

Scrapping Angels will have its own blog to keep you updated on all the going ons and we will be holding online classes and much more to keep you inspired. For a 'behind the scenes' view of Scrapping Angels Australia you can check out our blog also.

Ok as much as I would love to rave on about this all night I have lots of work to get done. I have my very first article to get done for SM and my next layout for Pencil Lines which is having huge success with more exciting news on that real soon, but firstly we have a BIG BIG designer from the US as the guest DT this weekend, it is just all so exciting.
Tara and I are heading off to Sydney this weekend for classes with Elsie Flannigan and Carrie Utley from Chatterbox and although I do love our Australian designers I just don't have time to do classes with any of them this time.

I have noticed many more visitors to my blog recently so please say hello, I don't bite much. LOL I would love to 'meet' you, so leave a post and I can come by and visit you too.

14 Comments:

  • Trish I am so freaking excited about Scrapping Angels Australia!!! Love the concept AND the opportunity to work with such awesome ladies...like YOU!!
    XOXO
    Glad things are looking up and hope something just right comes along for Luke!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2/11/06 00:54  

  • OMGoodness it is all happening now Trish, and I just want to say a big congratulations !!! on your new venture, that I am so very proud to be a part of, this is going to be unbelievable, and I am so very excited. Best wishes Always.

    Carole.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2/11/06 09:30  

  • You know how absolutely thrilled to bits I am for you. I wish you and Tara every success and I look forward to see this grow and grow.

    By Blogger Marie, At 2/11/06 09:38  

  • so good to see our dreams becoming a reality, you and Tara are going to rock Oz
    hugs to you and Luke
    anna xxx

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 2/11/06 09:53  

  • Hi Trish this is my first time at your blog I have hopped from Caroles. Your new venture sounds very exciting. Congratulations and best of luck.

    By Blogger Tammy, At 2/11/06 10:05  

  • YAY TRISH !!! Congratulations buddy !! I wish you well with this amazing venture. I hope it's a huge success for you and you enjoy the journey.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2/11/06 10:25  

  • Hi Trish
    Congratulations on your new venture!!! It sounds very exciting. I'm going to check it out right now.
    It was great to meet you on Saturday. Deb and I had a great time.

    By Blogger Sharon S, At 2/11/06 14:39  

  • That IS Such Exciting news!! Im soooo excited for you, I know you will have nothing but huge success!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2/11/06 17:20  

  • Hi Trish,

    A huge congrats on Angles, you mush be so busy but enjoying it all.

    Can't wait to see it all in full swing.

    Cheers,
    Lauren

    By Blogger Lauren, At 2/11/06 23:51  

  • SO CHUFFED FOR YOU!!! you are all embarking on a bright future :) enjoy your classes and sunday will rock :)

    By Blogger Anam_Kihaku, At 4/11/06 16:06  

  • I just had to say Congratulation to you! Enjoy the ride! I send you well wishes from across the pond. I will keep checking back and see what the lastest is. I am so glad you have Carole as a part of it. She is an amazing lady in many ways!

    By Blogger *Jeanne*, At 4/11/06 16:58  

  • this is such exciting news for you and tara trish. i have bookmarked the site already and i can't wait until everything is up and running and bubbling along.
    can't wait to hear all about the classes you did up in sydney (especially the one with elsie - how exciting)

    xxoo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 5/11/06 07:33  

  • Congratulations Trish THAT is SO cool! Scrappin' Angels Aussie style - wonder how many of us can twist our DH's arms to to to THAT crop? :D :D xxx

    Pencil lines DT stuff is SO cool too - I love your interpretation this week!

    By Blogger Cath, At 6/11/06 07:36  

  • Hi Trish,
    I have just come across your blog thought I would stop and say HI!..Huge congrats on your new Scrapping Angels business venture.
    Have a great day
    Joanne

    By Blogger Joanne Bain, At 6/11/06 21:01  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters