A little piece of me

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

So many things going on

Life's never dull around here I have so many exciting things going on I'm busy busy busy some of which is taking up every spare moment I have, I'm working on something big!!!!I won't share just yet but I will tell all right here very soon. The kids are now back at school and this gives me a few more hours each day to get things done. I'm still working on my first workshop day which is being held here on the 19th of November. Bookings are looking really good so it should be a succesful day. I'm really looking forward to it as many budding new scrapbookers have expressed interest. I love introducing new people to this wonderful craft.

On Sunday we decided to get out for the day we went out the river and did a spot of fishing and then out the weir for some lunch and a little more fishing. Then we headed out for a bit of 4 wheel driving. It was a great day, so nice to leave all the work and worries at home for a while and just enjoy a quiet day together. I wish it could happen more often.

Ethan was so funny when fishing he was just so excited to be going, as fishing is usually dad's time out, at first when he would wind his real in he thought he caught the worms that were on his hook. LOL. After we explained that the worms were there to catch the fish he was even more inmpatient and kept winding it in every 2 minutes, which frustrated his dad to no end. LOL.
but the highlight of his day was when he caugth these weeds!!!!! Just look at that look on his face, priceless!!!!!

Ok now I have to get back to the grindstone so much to do.

5 Comments:

  • Don't forget to have some time to breathe, ok?? Soooo, looking forward to your big day!!!

    By Blogger Marie, At 10/10/06 12:33  

  • it all sounds fab Trish, so exciting, wish i could get a plane out to Oz for your scrapping day

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 11/10/06 08:54  

  • Hi Trish !! Glad you had a lovely time with the kids during the holidays and those photos are beautiful !
    I would still like to come to the scrapping day - will email you separately.
    Oooooo, some big news eh? OK... I'll stay tuned !!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11/10/06 15:52  

  • Hi Trish, It all sounds so exciting, also your photos are lovely, can't wait to see them scrapped, have a great day Trish, and good luck with everything.

    Best Wishes
    Carole.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12/10/06 11:48  

  • Hi Trish,

    Great to hear you had a fab time. The photo's are cute. Enjoy your week.

    Cheers, Lauren

    By Blogger Lauren, At 15/10/06 02:03  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters