A little piece of me

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Quick post

as my Creating Keepsakes came in the mail yesterday and I had my first ever layout in it. Not my usual style, a bit simpler, but I love it anyway. I love trying out different styles and I have a few coming out that are a bit of a simpler style. They are so much quicker to complete. LOL gotta love that when your so busy. Anyway here it is but this mag is so good ATM you should go and check it out for yourselves it should be in the Newsagents soon.


See ya

Trish

5 Comments:

  • YAYAYAYAYAY trish - I saw this & thought it was ace, but I wasn't reading the names....GO YOU!!!
    Cheers, Lee :)

    By Blogger Lee, At 21/9/06 11:36  

  • Wooo Hoo !! Congrats Trish. Love that circle frame. LO is awesome.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 21/9/06 16:38  

  • I saw you in there Trish! Congrats!! It certainly is a great issue this month. I've read it twice already!

    By Blogger Chris Millar, At 21/9/06 19:24  

  • Congrats!!! Love teh LO!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 21/9/06 23:35  

  • i agree with chris....it is a great issue and i love the LO you have in it.
    that circle thingy you have happening is just great.
    have a great weekend trish

    xxoo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 23/9/06 20:39  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters