A little piece of me

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Off to the movies again


Yep we went to see Monster House. I found it quite funny. The kids found it scary.LOL. It really wasn't your average cartoon movie. I'm not sure the kids really enjoyed it much I think they wished they chose a different one after all.
Not much else happening, I'm doing a LO for Kim at Scrap Happy as part of a photo swap we organized. Love the photo she sent and It's coming along really good, I think.
If you would like to be involved in some cool things pop over to Scrap Happy and join the forum, they are the nicest bunch of girls and the DT is so inspiring. Not just cause I'm on it either. LOL. Join up and say hello then jump into a challenge and win some cool prizes or join a swap. There's lots of fun things happening.
Trish

4 Comments:

  • It doesn't look too bad in the 'shorts'...it's a shame it was a little too scary for them... but then again it would probably be too scary for me too!! You love your movies Trish don't you? Glad you are enjoying the kids being home with you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 27/9/06 16:12  

  • thanks for the movie review chris...with our hols starting here tomorrow, miss kat is chomping at the bit to see some movies.

    xo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 28/9/06 06:07  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 28/9/06 17:13  

  • I was going to take Sarah, but to me it seemed a bit scary, but she still wants to go. I am pleased you are enjoying the holidays.

    Trish, I am more than happy to help with the album if I am not too late, my email address is edit@aanet.com.au

    Best Wishes
    Carole.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 29/9/06 22:39  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters