A little piece of me

Monday, January 15, 2007

My very first magazine article

I was very excited to see my very first article in Scrapbooking Memories when my copy came in the mail box. I still get a thrill seeing my layouts published, but to have a small article was super exciting. It was just a small article about a favorite journaling style, which of course is always changing, but at the time I this was my usual style. I was kinda over blocks of journaling at the time.



I even managed to get our new stores name 'Scrapping Angels' and web-address in the materials list as well as the fabulous Pencil Lines. This layout is the one we used in the Calendar Kit, although of course it doesn't have to go on the calendar it can just go in your album.



Once again it's Monday and Pencil Lines has a new sketch up. These girls do a fabulous job everyweek and this one is no exception. Here's my sneak peek, head on over to see the full version and see the other takes on the sketch as well.

5 Comments:

  • Yes, I certainly did see your page in the latest SM !! Well done Trish.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 15/1/07 11:45  

  • Great article! Well done on getting Scrapping Angels up and running. Hope it's a huge success for you and your sister. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 15/1/07 13:50  

  • Congrats on the Article, I know I was stoked with my first one in The Rubber Gazette!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 15/1/07 16:17  

  • Trish, it's a great article, and huge congrats to you!

    By Blogger Sofi, At 16/1/07 18:31  

  • huge congrats on teh srticle, and one of my fav LO's of yours too :)
    hugs

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 22/1/07 22:29  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters