A little piece of me

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm off to the beach.....

Yay we are all very much in need of a break so we have decided to go to the beach for the weekend. Just in time before the kids go back to school next Wednesday.

It has been a long time since I last blogged, bad blogger, LOL. But I have a good excuse Tara and I have been so busy with Scrapping Angels that I just haven't had time for much else. Other than going to the movies with the kids every week and the pool as well.

You will have to watch the Scrapping Angels website next week for all the news. Lots of things to announce it's been a very exciting month!!!! And from then on it just gets better and better!!!

Ok I missed my little reminder for Pencil Lines last week the sketch really is fantastic so if you haven't already head over an check it out. Here's my sneak peek.



Now since I'll be away for the weekend I will leave you with next weeks sneak peek as well but remember it won't be up until Monday Morning. This week's sketch was done by none other than ELSIE FLANNIGAN !!! I's so awesome so much fun as you would expect from her. So head on over there then to see the full view on Monday I can't wait to get back myself to see the other girls takes on the sketch.!!! I can bet they will all be wonderful!!!!!



Well better get back to my packing....See you next week

3 Comments:

  • Hi Trish,

    I hope you have a great time at the beach!

    I can't wait to see the new exciting things for Scrapping Angels.

    Oh Elsie... I can't wait.

    By Blogger *Jeanne*, At 26/1/07 06:36  

  • Hi Trish! I blogged surfed until I found yours. Hope you have a great time at the beach.

    By Blogger TatumW, At 28/1/07 00:51  

  • Have just seen your interpretation of Elsie's sketch & I am bowled over!!
    I really admire all your work. You have lovely children fab subjects to scrap.

    By Blogger Paula J Atkinson, At 30/1/07 01:41  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters