A little piece of me

Thursday, February 01, 2007

New Deluxe Kit

Is out now at Scrapping Angels our Fabulously talented Angel Designer, Carole Janson has done the most sensational layouts and a card with her kit. She is the true Queen of 3D. Her Deluxe kit is a riot of delicious fruits salad colors which have been highlighted with black and pink in her projects. Fabulous Fancy Pants chipboard and Heidi Swapp embellishments liven it up so there plenty in there for everyone. Here's a quick peek at her projects, which the instructions for, come with your deluxe kit. Then at the end of the month you can head into our chat room and talk to her yourself, she will be there to help you out with anything you might need. For some more information on Carole's kit head over the the Blog to check out what Carole said for herself about her kit.


Well the kids are all back at school now, hurray!! LOL. Not really I love having them home and I must admit it's me that struggles the most with getting up early everyday. I just love sleeping in late. I have some really exciting things brewing, I mean really exciting!!!! For me anyway. I have a few things to confirm yet, but I'm so excited I can hardly concentrate on anything else.

Next Saturday is our local workshop day, we have a few spots left so if anyone local out there wishes to come, there is still time to book your spot.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters