A little piece of me

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Fiskars

Here's a little announcement for Fiskars they will be at Stitches and Craft Shows through out 2007, with classes and demos and lots of exciting new things. Recently I did some projects for them, my first thus far, LOL. Anyway these items were photographed for there 'skins' to go around the walls of their stand at these shows. I haven't seen them, but boy I can't wait. I loved the projects I created for them. Anyway here is the first details of the up coming shows.

Stitches & Craft Show - Sydney - Feb 2007

Helen Williams will be teaching 3 hands-on workshops each day over the course of the show! She will be teaching : cards, envelope mini book & layout workshops. Book in at the stand, as usual, and for people who don't make it to the workshops, you can pick up info sheets at the stand.

Check out what she's doing:

Valentine's Cards:

These are perfect timing for February!! Using the new Heidi Grace Love Blossoms range.



Matchbook Mini Book:

This is the most involved project.
Uses the new Cloud 9 Riley's Bay Range.




Layout

The layout workshop uses the Heidi Grace Orchard range



Melbourne S&C Show (March 14-18).

Heidi Grace is going to be there for Fiskars doing free make & take workshops!!! Woohoo!

How cool is it going to be to meet her in person? I can't wait!! It will be a trip to remember!!! I'll see my projects (photographs) adoring the walls of the stand and meet this incredible inspirational artist.

If you want to check out her website & product range, go here: http://www.heidigrace.com/; check out her blog here: http://heidigrace.typepad.com/. I used her Vineyard range when doing my projects, it's so delicious!!! I loved working with the flocked products, they feel and look so divine!!!

another announcement!!!! We have named our newest 'Angels' over on the Scrapping Angels Australia blog............. Go check them out!!!!

4 Comments:

  • How exciting about the amazing additions to Scrapping Angels. WOW! I just loved the sketch at pencil lines.. yep I created with that sketch go take a peek.

    How exciting for you about Fiskars... I wish I could be there to see it all.

    Hugs from across the pond

    By Blogger *Jeanne*, At 11/1/07 05:24  

  • Love your work!!

    Bety.

    By Blogger *Beatriz Jennings*, At 11/1/07 09:04  

  • Some great work shown here Trish. Will have to diarise that Stitches and Craft show in Melbourne!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12/1/07 08:38  

  • i am so jealous at you meeting Heidi,you must get photos :)
    and massive congrats on all teh good enws you emailed, you have worked so hard hun
    hugs

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 13/1/07 10:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters