A little piece of me

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A day late

with my post about the new Pencil Lines sketch being up. It was a bad Internet day for us yesterday!?!?!? Any way here's the link to the new sketch it was designed by Kristina Contes who is also joining us this week as our Guest Design Team member. Here's my take on it

Aren't these just the most beautiful papers, there from the Basic Grey 'Blush' collection, I have also used a Heidi Swapp stamp ( love) and some alphabets as well as matching 'Blush' sticker alphabets from Basic Grey. All of which are available in the latest Scrapping Angels AU deluxe kit. 'Celebrating Motherhood' is just in time for Mothers day and the kit and projects were designed by Sofi. She's done the most outstanding projects using the products she picked, there's a double layout, a altered timber frame and a card. We are ready to take orders so you can get yours in time for Mother's Day.

On the home front I have been spring (yes I know it's Autumn) cleaning. I hate the thought of everything not being done before I go away. I have also been doing a makeover of the girls room. They have new mattresses and pillows for their bed with all new linen as well. I got some beautiful fluffy flannelet sheets and let them choose their own quilt covers and they have chosen the sweetest little butterfly one's. They even got matching butterfly pillows. Here's a peek.


They also got a new desk to work at and tomorrow I'm heading out to get them a comfy chair to go with it and some nice shelves and a lovely big mirror. It's wonderful to have them excited and proud of their bedroom, I'm hoping the new excitement of keeping it clean stays around for a while too!!!! That would be great!!!

OK I had better get back to it, I'm onto cleaning out the toy room, which has my scrapping desk in it, today. I'll be packing the scrapping stuff and class samples today for my trip to the UK as I have caught up on all my projects I had to get done before I went. I can bet just because It will be packed up I will be inspired and want to scrap!?!?!?

4 Comments:

  • This was wonderful to read through...and thanks for sharing the photos...they look amazing...and well hey as Mothers Day is coming up i've also posted a little something over at my blog on Mother's Day Wishes so drop by sometime and check out all that's there!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 17/4/07 15:53  

  • Gorgeous LO and... lucky children!!! that's a wonderful bed to sleep in and dream!!! :))

    By Blogger Manu, At 18/4/07 01:47  

  • i cannot wait to meet you trish, love your LO thsi week so delicate looking
    hugs
    xoxoox

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 18/4/07 05:21  

  • I just love the layout Trish! the photos of your little girls dressing up as fairies just so sweet!

    Adorable bed cover too, so sweet and feminine!

    Have a wonderful time in the UK!

    By Blogger Sofi, At 18/4/07 16:00  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters