A little piece of me

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Time to go

well just for a few days anyway!!! I'm flying out in the morning for my trip to the UK. My first trip overseas, WOW I'm excited and apprehensive and so many other things rolled into one. I'm so thankful to have this opportunity, firstly of course to Anna for giving me the opportunity to tutor at her fabulous Scrapping Angels UK retreat. Then I have to thank the wonderful AUSSIE product sponsors. I was so eager to take some of the good Aussie stuff over to use in my classes and Cherry Arte, Delish Designs as well as Fiskars ,with some fabulous Heidi Grace' products have been very generous.

So while I'm away don't forget to check out Pencil Lines each Monday morning to see the new sketches and the fabulous Design Team create master layouts from them. You may even see one from your truly some time soon, so watch for it. Also Scrapping Angels will have the eagerly awaited Deluxe Designer Kit by Ruey coming out soon, but first get in and get your 'Celebrating Motherhood' Deluxe Designer Kit by Sofi, it's so beautiful you will love it.

Now I have a little tag to share with you so here it is

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I love scrapbooking - obvious I know!!
2. I enjoy sleeping in late
3. I have never lived anywhere else
4. I'm beginning to panic that my youngest baby is nearly 5
5. I hate cutting my toe nails, in fact I hate to have my feet touched at all.
6. I wish my eyes were a nicer shade of green
7. I'm afraid of going over bridges and dams and underwater tunnels.


OK girls i am tagging you......Marie, Sofi, Ruey, Michelle, Deb, Lee & Kathy

Don't know if I'll be able to blog while I'm away, if not will catch up on it all when I get back.

3 Comments:

  • Have an amazing time Trish!!! Can't wait to see photos when you get back!!

    By Blogger Chris Millar, At 26/4/07 07:38  

  • Hey girl have a fab time!! Travel safe.
    Did my tag this week for this one.

    By Blogger leewoodside, At 26/4/07 10:21  

  • Trish, have a wonderful, wonderful time in the UK! I'm sure you'll have a brilliant time tutoring at the retreat!

    Can't wait to see lots of pics, and thanks for the tag!

    By Blogger Sofi, At 26/4/07 12:11  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters