A little piece of me

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Home Again

Well I'm home again, we walked in the door at 1.30 am Sunday morning,and back on my feet... well practically except my fabulous family has given me a cold since I got home,so I have this really irritaing cough....grrr.... We had the most fabulous trip to the Uk and Paris. There is just too many things to talk about and I don't know where to start..........hmmm I really don't have the time either as I have to head out again for a weekend down in Bacchus Marsh...... No rest for the wicked hehehe but I might be able to update a little better next week.

7 Comments:

  • so glad ot hear you are home and well (ish)
    so great to meet you finally and your lovely mum
    xxxx

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 10/5/07 19:33  

  • Glad to see you are home ok! Have a lovely time.

    Was lovely to meet you!

    Jane xx

    By Blogger Jane, At 10/5/07 19:40  

  • Glad you are finally home! It was lovely to meet you!

    By Blogger suebaru, At 13/5/07 23:18  

  • Hi Trish...

    I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I am so glad you are home. I have been enjoying all your new projects.

    I thought you might want to know. There is this huge contest and they are using your amazing sketch from Pencil Lines. I thought you might want to stop by and say hello. Here is the link..
    http://www.scrapbookchalet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=60303#post60303

    Hope all is well with you...

    Hugs from across the pond

    By Blogger *Jeanne*, At 15/5/07 06:56  

  • Hey Babe!!! Glad to see you are back safe and sound!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!
    Have a great day!!
    Hugs
    Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle G, At 15/5/07 14:11  

  • Hey Trish can't wait to hear what you got up to, loving your work with Pencil Lines :0)

    By Blogger Kylie, At 27/5/07 22:09  

  • Found your fun blog through Pencil Lines and am lovin being able to see your projects!

    By Blogger Lisa, At 12/6/07 02:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters