A little piece of me

Friday, August 24, 2007

Fiskars Demos

Well you never know quite what to expect at these type of things and last weekend in Bendigo wasn't fabulous. But this weekend in Sheparton has been awesome. I have been made very welcome by the manager and staff at Big W. Today I even go to scrap a little bit for their fundraising effort.

They recently had Alisha, the winner of Big Brother in the store and they got her to sign a couple of magazine pages of her recent photo shoot. These are being put into a frame with some photos they took of her in store, we go to pretty up the frame matt a little with a few of the great Heidi Grace range of papers. When they are all finished, they have 4 of them, they are going to raffle them off and send the funds to their chosen charity.!!!! How cool is that!!!! Great idea of theirs I think, and what an awesome break for me I got to do something out of the ordinary at a Fiskars demonstration and it was very popular with those interested in the demo's. We had a great day it was fun and interesting!!!!

The stock they have at these demos has been greatly reduced, which is so cool for those lucky enough to come into the stores and grab themselves a bargain. All the tools are walking out the door, I had to stock up the shelves at the end of today and I still have 2 days to go. So if your in the Sheparton area over the next 2 days head on in and pick up yourself a great bargain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters