A little piece of me

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy..........

I'm so into scrapping!!!!! And loving it!!!! We have our local workshop for Scrapping Angels this Saturday and it's Anne's Deluxe kit and the projects she has done are just awesome!!!! Love them all. And as usual there is so much left over in our kits, I have even done another layout for those who are attending our local workshop to complete if they wish. It will be another fantastic day of scrapping.!!

I have finished my Big W demos for Fiskars but coming up next week/end I will be at the Melbourne Stitches and Craft Fair and then after that the Spotlight Demos and Make and Takes begin. I will be in Shepparton and Albury for these.

I have also got a couple of projects to do for Scrapbooking Memories over the next few weeks, as I said I'm busy busy busy!!!! LOL.
And as of next Monday morning you will See me on board doing the Pencil Lines sketches again for a few weeks while Anne is away. Woo Hoo it has been a while since I have done any of these, but I'm inspired and rearing to go!!!!

The kids have the day off tomorrow so we are heading to the stores in search of the perfect Fathers day prezzie. Then Katelyn is off to the park for a friends Birthday Party, the weather is beautiful for a day in the Park too, it has warmed up so much already you can feel spring in the air. It might be nice to spend some time there with the other kiddies as well.

Ok better get back to it, nearly time to pick Ethan up from Kinder.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Trish......gosh you sound like me at the moment...busy....busy.....but it's all good!

    Looking forward to catching up next week at the S & C Show.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 31/8/07 10:55  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters