A little piece of me

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Craft Fair

We had a great weekend at Wagga Craft Alive. Met lots of wonderful ladies and had so much interest in our up coming Scrapping Angels Retreat that we had to reprint our Information sheets twice!!!! The Craft Alive's are so much fun to do, the atmosphere among the eager shoppers is so enthusiastic, it's such a thrill to meet and talk scrapping with so many other's with the same passion. We sold out of many of our Deluxe Kits there and have had to come home and update the website, so we are adding many individual products into the additional products category, because we have some stock left over from the shows. So check out the deluxe kit's left and grab yourself some other products as well.

I had a lovely delivery yesterday from the UK. A short while after I went over to tutor at the Scrapping Angels UK retreat, Anna did an interview of me forScrapbook Inspirations Magazine. My copy arrived in the mail yesterday!!!! What a thrill it was to read it, and others in the UK must think so too, because I have gotten emails asking me when i will be tutoring over there again. That's a nice feeling!!!! I loved my trip to the UK and it would be wonderful to go again. Here's a little look at the page.....




On to other updates.... the new Pencil Lines sketch is up for this week. An outstanding effort by the design team again and the guest designer is a star. Head over to check them out.

I'm full of inspiration this week and intend to spend lots of time scrapping, We have a crop coming up this Saturday so I'm busting to spend an entire day doing my own thing. I have lots of layouts planned and photos printed ready to go. I also have a product challenge to do for Scrapbooking Memories, so lots of creating in store this week for this chicky!!!! Yay it has been a while since I have had spare time to scrap for ME!!! and been excited to get into it. Well enough talking about it I'm off to do it.

3 Comments:

  • what fabulous news about the SA retret in Australia!!!!
    I am having the BEST time creating with my SA kit...can't wait to share pics with you!!!!
    XOXO

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7/8/07 18:14  

  • Fab news about the retreat, I bet it will be great!

    By Blogger suebaru, At 9/8/07 06:29  

  • so good to see you got your copy xx good news on the retreat hun!!

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 16/8/07 09:03  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters