A little piece of me

Friday, October 21, 2005

Terrible Week

So much for my wonderful start to the week, Tuesday I got a headache and couldn't do much of anything. I had it for 3 days!!!!!!!!! It didn't clear up till 7pm last night. I have so many things I want to get done and I just can't do a thing with a headache.

I did have some more great news on Wednesday, I won the Heidi Swapp Autographed book,' Love your handwriting' from Scrapboxx. It arrived today and it looks fabulous. I haven't had a chance to have a good read yet, but it looks like one I will read from cover to cover. I have been having such good luck lately it's fantastic. I never usually win a thing but I'm having a real run of winning and I'm loving it.

I got back to some scrapping today am really taking my time on the layout I'm doing as I want it to be spot on. It's shaping up really nice, It will be a good one I think. I still have 1 DT layout to do this month, but I have a plan for it, just need the time to get it done. I will probably get to it next Monday night at our regular scrap. Then I have to finish the little mini's I'm doing too, I've got a good start on those but I need some more ric-rac will head to spotlight in the morning and get some. Looks like the next week will be very busy.

2 weeks till ISC, boy I'm counting the days now. I can't wait, I'm getting more and more excited as the date draws near. ISC is so fantastic. I would like to have a quiet week before I go, spend time with the kids and hubby and no scrapping so I'm fresh when I get there.

Craige just put new tires on my car today and it goes in for it's service next Friday and it will get a full safety check as well. I like to know my car will be ready for the long drive to Sydney on the 4th November.

have raved on enough today so catch ya later.

2 Comments:

  • OH TRISH.....you poor sausage having a headache for so many days. I get those kind too - NOT NICE !!!! Hope this one is gone for good.
    I have the HS Handwriting book too but haven't had a chance to get stuck into it as yet.
    If I'd known that you were getting new tyres I would have got you to get some for my car too - what do you mean - NO WAY.....LOL
    Good luck with getting your scrapping done and organisation for ISC too - busy times ahead for you

    ~Shazz~

    By Blogger Shazz, At 22/10/05 14:12  

  • I was in Spotlight, today, too. Dashed over to get some double sided tape for ISC. Can't wait to see your fabulous creation that you're working on.

    Marie xo

    By Blogger Marie, At 22/10/05 15:39  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters