A little piece of me

Saturday, November 11, 2006

A little late

But I thought I would share the LO's I had in Scrapbooking Memories this past month....
This first one is so old, it's a bit embarrassing to have in the mag this month. It's very simple and was accepted so long ago but kept getting pushed back and back until now it is finally in. I love it so that's all that counts I guess, It brings back fantastic memories and that what scrapping is all about isn't it.



The next one is a commissioned work using products they sent me, not my style of products as I very rarely use pastels but I was happy with it when I was done. I had so many photos of a recent trip away it was nice to use one of them as a little personal comparison between Tahlia and I.



And finally my favorite. This LO was inspired by one of Zina's classes at ISC Gold Coast 06, I'm so sad :-( there is no more ISC's!!! It was a DT page I did for Scrap Happy . As the journaling says these girls and I met at ISC's and have continued to catch up at them all the time, we grew to be good friends and always will be.


Whew there you go my contribution to SM. LOL. There has been lots of changes going on at SM and next year should see some exciting things coming through. I have my first article early in the year which is exciting and I can't wait to see it.

Also don't forget to check out Pencil Lines this weekend as our very own Carole Janson is the guest sketch designer and it is a truly fantastic sketch, so head over there and check it out and get your project in to the readers gallery so you can be in the running for a RAK!!!!!! Gota be in it to win it!!!!!!

Ok that's it, I'm really busy getting ready for the workshop next weekend so keep those expressions of interest coming in for the Scrapping Angles Australia designers positions, we will make a decision after then.

See ya,

6 Comments:

  • Thanks for sharing your layouts with us Trish! They are all fantastic! Love the one of you ISC gals!

    By Blogger Chris Millar, At 11/11/06 11:55  

  • Hi Trish,
    I really like the dance Lo and the blues of the ISC one too!

    By Blogger Tammy, At 11/11/06 15:19  

  • Well, I don't know why you were not so happy with the first LO - I think it's awesome!
    I love all of them, they showcase your style so well and besides you were published in my fave Ozzie Mag! YAY congratz you!

    By Blogger Kim Sonksen, At 11/11/06 21:37  

  • Totally loving all your layouts Trish. They're all so brilliant!

    By Blogger Sofi, At 12/11/06 17:42  

  • love love the LOs trish, hope all is going well for your first workshop :)
    will talk this week
    hugs
    anna x

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 12/11/06 20:27  

  • Hi Trish, I love all your layouts, I really love the layouts with all your mates, looks wonderful, great idea with the heading.

    I hope your workshop goes really, really well, sending best wishes your way.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 13/11/06 09:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters