A little piece of me

Monday, November 06, 2006

Pencil Lines

We've been chosen as Typepad's FEATURED blog for the day :) OMG how awesome is that, to be noticed by the big guys at typepad !! I'm so proud and honored to be on this DT!!! all the girls rock and I'm making the most amazing bunch of friends all around the world. My thanks go to you all for supporting the Pencil Lines' Sketch blog and making it the huge succes that it is.

More fabulous news.... you need to head over to Pencil Lines to check out this weeks Guest Sketch Designer!!!!!!!! It is none other than ALI EDWARDS!!!! What an incredably tallented lady she is!!!! It is unbelievably awesome to have her on board this month. The DT have all done fantasic projects using Ali's sketch and they are all so different.!!!!! Go check it out you wont be disapointed. Here is a little sneaky peek at my take on the sketch.

This is our monthly layout winner for October - Elena and her gorgeous layout about Chicago done with Sketch# 3 by Anna Bowkis. There is a lovely prize RAK on the way to her from BumbleBee Crafts.

Thank you to everyone who sent us their artwork to put into the Reader's Gallery - the galleries are full of amazing and inspiring work. We will be choosing another winner for November, so go on use Ali's sketch for a beautiful project yourself and please share your beautiful artwork with us.

My weekend away was toatally increadable. Classes with Elsie and Carrie were unbelievable!!!! Tara and I had the most wonderful time and I will share more about it as well as photo's next time.

Bye for now..........

4 Comments:

  • Hey Trish! Thank you for stopping by my bloggie. What sweet kind comments. Thanks for linking me. I hope you don't mind if I do the same!

    I am so excited that Typepad has Pencil line's as its featured blog! WOW! Congrats!

    By Blogger *Jeanne*, At 6/11/06 15:09  

  • Dead jealous of your weekend!!!
    Loved your Pencil Lines work this week....love it every week!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7/11/06 03:51  

  • Hi Trish, Yes i am one of the new people to log onto your blog site....just want to say i love your work and marvel at how you get everything done!!!! Would have loved your weekend too....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7/11/06 08:26  

  • Hi, Trish-
    I found you via Ali E and the sketch this week. What a cool idea! Thanks for the inspiration!

    I'll be back to visit you often.

    By Blogger Crystal, At 7/11/06 13:55  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters