A little piece of me

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Scrapping Just for me

Today I scrapped a layout for me. It seems like ages since I did one just for the fun of it, not for a competition entry, not for a Dt requirement. For no other reason than I wanted to.




I have done most of the projects I had to do this week. Two went in the post yesterday and my Dt page was done this morning. I have just the little finishing touches on the little mini swaps I'm doing and will post them tomorrow.

Next week I'm hoping to do nothing but spend lot's of time with the family and maybe some shopping before ISC.

Not much to say today so I will sign off till next time.

1 Comments:

  • What a gorgeous LO Trish.....I love it.
    Love the PPs you have used and what is the "Girly Girl" done with.
    Yep....I really do love it

    ~Shazz~

    By Blogger Shazz, At 27/10/05 17:49  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters