A little piece of me

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Tagged from afar!!!!

I have been taggeg by the sensational Anna and I think I will take up her challenge of scrapping it too. Who would have thought this awesome hobby would bring together artists from all over the world. I'm so excited by how far this journey will take me and what fantastic people I will meet along the way.


1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
In Aus I would choose the Makay, near so many of my friends and cause it's so much warmer. lol.
2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
I love shoes.
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
I like a nice bod as much as the next girl
4. What's the last CD that you bought?
James blunt
5. Where's your favorite place to be?
Out in the bush, camping.
6. Where's your least favorite place to be?
Hospital ER
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?
Don't like massages
8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Able bodied
9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
around 7.30
10. What is your favorite Kitchen appliance?
Expresso machine
11. What makes you really angry?
Fake people
12. If you could play an instrument what would it be?
Guitar
13. Favorite color?.
Blue
14. Sports car or SUV?
4WD
15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Hmmm sort of, I do believein heaven.
16. Favorite children's book?
Winnie the pooh
17. What's your favorite season?
I love Autumn, the colors and crisp air
18. What is your least favorite household chore?
defiantly the bathrooms
19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be?
I'd love to fly
20. If you have a tattoo what is it?
I don't have any
21. Can you juggle?
No
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
Don't know
24. What's in the boot of your car?
Nothing
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
hamburger

I'd like to tag, Marni and Michelle for this one.

I thought I would post my class layout form the Scrap Happy Retreat. I haven't photographed any of the others yet will post them as soon as I have.

6 Comments:

  • Beautiful LO Trish :)
    Love the idea of a list of Qs from a Tag on a LO, perfect to go into your BOM :) Thanks for the link to Anna's blog, I love visiting blogs of people who are genuine and real :D

    By Blogger Kathleen Pitt, At 28/8/06 07:24  

  • Hi Trish,
    thanks for doing the tag and look forwardto seeing your layout!
    Isn't it just amazing what this hobby and the world of blogging has done?
    Love that LO too trish, have you hand stitched the stems@
    hugs
    anna x

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 28/8/06 09:34  

  • Love the LO! I love that tag too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 29/8/06 02:03  

  • Gorgeous layout Trish, just so pretty, and what a lovely photo. Great tag, it is amazing what you learn about people when they get tagged.

    Trish have a lovely day.

    Best Wishes
    Carole.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 30/8/06 14:07  

  • This is a stunning LO Trish!! LOVE it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2/9/06 18:43  

  • Trish I haven't popped in for a while and I just wanted to say hi. Love your layout, just so pretty and gorgeous. Great Tag, always good to read.

    Have fun Trish.

    Best Wishes
    Carole.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6/9/06 19:45  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters