A little piece of me

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Congratulations

to Amelia McIvor and Katja Shnider as they both got runners up in the Memory Makers Masters Competition. Well done to you both. This was one competition I thought about entering this year, but didn't. LOL. It's a very big worry not to get your LO back, next year I might get around to it, who knows. I have other things on my plate ATM, all exciting and all good!!!!! The first of which is a Scrapping Day my sister and I are holding here in Wodonga on the 19th of November. We advertised in the local newspaper and had an overwhelming response. This could end up being a really big day, which is so nice. There is a couple of small local shops who run classes and I don't want to step on any toes with teachers, especially my friend Marie, but I felt it was time for me to do something in my own area after being here there and everywhere, learning and teaching. Many people know my name and work now due to having my work published and being a Master this past year, so time to cash in on that a bit maybe. LOL that sounds bad, what I mean is I have learnt a lot and had many more experiences this past year, many of them due to being a Master and so now I feel I have something more to offer others, and I would like to start doing this close to home. I'm working on some exciting stuff with SM too and other exciting plans but can't reveal all just yet so stay tuned. LOL.
Trish
(ps have to stay positive or life could get me down)

5 Comments:

  • Trish !!
    This sounds absolutely fabulous. Can anyone come? How do I get hold of some more details?

    PS. I now have a blog !! May I link you?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 14/9/06 11:51  

  • Well, you know that you are not treading on my toes, silly. lol.

    I'm going to come to your workshop with bells on (well, not literally). I'm really looking forward to it and am rounding up some more troops. So looking forward to it! And you know, that it's about time you 'cashed' in on your Masters fame! You go, girl!!!! :)

    By Blogger Marie, At 14/9/06 11:59  

  • You day you are organising sounds terrific Trish! Best of luck with it, I'm sure it will be fabulous!

    By Blogger Chris Millar, At 14/9/06 16:15  

  • it all sounds so exciting hun, keep your chin up too, and the advice you give me, listen to it, OK!
    big hugs
    anna x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 15/9/06 06:52  

  • OMG Trish I am so excited about the Scrapping Day - can't wait to go!!!

    Cheers,

    Lee :)

    By Blogger Lee, At 18/9/06 11:32  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters