A little piece of me

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Craft and Quilt Fair

What an awesome day it has been. We left home a little after six this morning headed straight to the show and got straight into it. I worked with wonderful people so helpful and really nice. I had eight lovely ladies in my first class. The Rebeka Erickson tab file folder was a huge hit and we got it done in a little under the allotted time of 1 hr.I Got to work with the new personal cuter and the design runner, I love these machines they are really cool. So all in all a fantastic first day. So tired tonight though I was hoping to get some scrapping done but I don't think that is going to happen. Tomorrow I will be working until 8pm, that's a long day but I'm looking forward to it.

5 Comments:

  • I am glad the class went well. Bummer about being too tires to scrap. Good luck for tomorrow. I don't know if I'd want to work that late.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 27/7/06 23:17  

  • sounds wonderful trish. i am sure you knocked 'em dead with your amazing talent and enthusiasm
    have a great weekend

    xo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 28/7/06 20:34  

  • So glad the classes are going well Trish, Wish I could have come too!!:)
    Sounds like you are talking about the cricut???

    By Blogger Kathleen Pitt, At 29/7/06 07:53  

  • sounds like you had a fantastic day, have another great one tomorrow.

    By Blogger Lisa Pate, At 30/7/06 21:12  

  • Sounds like your class was a hit Trish!! Well done!! Glad you enjoyed it!

    By Blogger Chris Millar, At 1/8/06 14:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters