A little piece of me

Monday, November 27, 2006

Another

Monday so another great challenge sketch at Pencil Lines. I really enjoyed this weeks sketch, it was so my style!!!. I used some photo's of Katelyn that I took the very first fishing trip for the summer this year and some beautiful Fancy Pants ribbons and rubons that I have had for a while and just had to use. I enjoyed putting this page together so head over for a look and check out what the other sensational ladies have been up to this week also, they all rock and the pages always look so different.

8 Comments:

  • Trish the Pencil lines LO is just stunning I LOVE it. Think I'm goingto have a go at this sketch too it really appeals to me.

    By Blogger Tammy, At 27/11/06 09:34  

  • What a gorgeous design Trish! WOWZER! I love the sketch too. I must do that one too. UGH! You guys are killing me not like I need another addiction. LOL

    Hugs from across the pond.

    By Blogger *Jeanne*, At 27/11/06 10:10  

  • For some reason, I can only see a wee bit of the layout....I've even tried to click on it and all I get is a small portion of it. Bit weird !! Anyway, seems I may be the only one as others have been able to view it ok.
    I love those Fancy Pants rub ons... I'm sure you've done something stunning with them !!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 27/11/06 15:33  

  • love your lo. l love the pencil lines site. loads of inspiration!!!lt has helped get rid of my scrappers block!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 27/11/06 16:58  

  • Stunning LO and photos, I am really inspired by all the work from Pencil Lines

    By Blogger Yizz, At 27/11/06 20:38  

  • loved this layout my dear!!
    xoxo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 28/11/06 06:37  

  • Stunning layout Trish! Just love how you interpreted the sketch.

    By Blogger Sofi, At 28/11/06 13:59  

  • Trish, your layout on Pencil is stunning, love those rub-ons just gorgeous.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 28/11/06 14:34  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters