A little piece of me

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Oh my

see what happens when I'm not looking. My counter hit 10,000 tonight and I would love to send out a RAK to the visitor who came by at 10 minutes to 11 on the 22 November. You were the visitor that was my 10,000 guest. How unreal is that!!!! You then went over to check out Pencil Lines, so if you are this visitor please leave me a comment and I can get this RAK out to you.

In other news our Workshop day was a huge success, we sold all our kits and even had a waiting list. LOL. Who would have guessed it would be such a success. Well we are going to have a class again next month and already half the spots are taken!!! WOO HOO Will share more in depth news and photo's on the Scrapping Angels blog later on. But currently I'm working on a really big project that is taking every spare moment this week. I'm so excited about this and hopefully I can share with everyone real soon.

Catch you all soon

10 Comments:

  • Can't wait to see what the "big' project is and can't wait to have a go with the kits!!
    xoxo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 23/11/06 02:50  

  • I wish I could say that it was me who was your 10,000 visitor but it wasn't. lol

    By Blogger Marie, At 23/11/06 08:08  

  • cant wait to see what IT is
    thanks for the inspiration !

    By Blogger Robyn W, At 23/11/06 09:20  

  • I'm excited to see your big project.
    I don't think it was me visiting you at that hour... wayyyy past my bedtime. hehe

    By Blogger Tammy, At 23/11/06 11:43  

  • Hey there, I was starting to worry about you. You have been missed here in blogland.

    I would love to see what the BIG PROJECT is... Then the kits? I am sure they are yummy. I am watch the Scrapping Angels site...

    Wish I could say I was the 10,000 visitor.. but nope. How about loyal reader of your bloggie, does that count? LOL

    Hugs to you from across the pond.

    By Blogger *Jeanne*, At 23/11/06 16:56  

  • Congrats on reaching 10 000 visits!

    Can't wait to see what the big project is all about.

    By Blogger Sofi, At 23/11/06 23:34  

  • all sounds so exciting trsih, i am so pleased for you
    hugs xoxoxox

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 24/11/06 20:24  

  • Hi again Trish,
    I am just updating my blog links and wanted to let you know that I have added you, I hope you don't mind.

    By Blogger Tammy, At 24/11/06 20:57  

  • what can i say, it was me and l knew it was at the time! l was also excited. Can you believe it!!! You only started blogging a year or so ago and you have had so many hits.Congratulations to you!
    This little 'hobby' of yours has taken you on such a wonderful journey and a successful one, well done Trish, i am so happy for you.

    i thought sunday was a great success and the kits were fantastic. Talk soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 25/11/06 00:44  

  • wow that is alot Trish, wasnt me though :)

    Hmm Big project, there is more goodness??? :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 25/11/06 11:17  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters