A little piece of me

Monday, November 13, 2006

Bit cheeky

but I'm running out of time this week so I doubled up on a layout that was due for Pencil Lines with the DT pack I received from Scrap Happy. I love this Cosmo Cricket paper it's just gorgeous thanks so much to Kim and Ray at Scrap Happy for sending it as the DT pack it's just gorgeous. If you want a pack for yourself click the above link to head over there, they have it in a kit for sale, how awesome if you hadn't guessed I love kits. The other DT girls have done an awesome job of using it too so check them out while your there. Kim and Ray would really like to build up the forum over at their happy site so they have started a competition going. The person who introduces the most friends to Scrapp Happy wins. So all my friends out there go and register and have a chat with us cause we're all great girls and let them know I sent you and then I will win YAY YAY YAY .LOL.
Head to Pencil Lines to check out this weeks guest designer and guest sketch artist.......0ur very own Scrappy Angel Carole Janson . She is such a talent and a truly wonderful person too. If you haven't seen her stunning work it is a must you will be impressed, I guarantee it.

That's it for today I have lots still to do so till next time, see ya

Trish

14 Comments:

  • Wow trish, That LO is gorgeous, I would have struggled with that pp, but you rocked it girl! Pencil Lines is awesome, I love sketchy challenges :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 13/11/06 10:38  

  • I'll pop out later in the week to check this Cosmo Cricket paper and the lo out. It looks gorgeous.

    By Blogger Marie, At 13/11/06 17:25  

  • Hi Trish.
    This looks very interesting!
    I love Caroles pencil lines sketch, might have a go ???

    By Blogger Tammy, At 13/11/06 21:51  

  • Hi Trish,
    I've just returned from Overseas and am amazed at how much you've been doing. "Pencil Lines" and "Scrapping Angels" You Go Girl.It all looks fabulous and I hope it all works well for you. I am so in Awe of how far you've come. Your creativity is amazing. Looking forward to all that's ahead.
    Bev Leeson. Ex Scrappers Warehouse Forum............

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 13/11/06 23:05  

  • Hi Trish,

    I did the Carole's sketch last night and your page defintly stood out on the site I love it. I bet your a busy bee. Have a great week.

    Lauren

    By Blogger Lauren, At 14/11/06 04:24  

  • Hey there Trish,

    You tease... I wanna see. I love Cosmo Cricket. Knowing you, you probably Rocked it! I just will have to come over and see this great site.

    I am so excited about Carole's sketch at Pencil Lines!

    Hugs from across the pond.

    By Blogger *Jeanne*, At 14/11/06 09:15  

  • Hi Trish
    Thought I would drop by again..You look like you have been a busy girl. Loving the layouts in your previous post. I love Caroles Pencil Line sketch you chose one awesome lady for your guest designer. Your Cosmo Cricket layout looks fab on Pencil Lines
    Have a great day
    Joanne

    By Blogger Joanne Bain, At 14/11/06 09:47  

  • All I can say is wow! Just love the Pencil lines sketch layout Trish. It totally rocks!

    By Blogger Sofi, At 14/11/06 13:08  

  • Hi Trish your layout on Pencil Lines was gorgeous, loved what you did with the pp, really, really lovely.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 14/11/06 16:44  

  • I saw the fill LO at pencil lines and Oh wow its just gorgeous!

    By Blogger Tammy, At 14/11/06 21:27  

  • meant to say full LO .. Sorry.

    By Blogger Tammy, At 14/11/06 21:28  

  • i absolutley love the papers you used on your PL lo this week trish, now i know where to get them :)

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 16/11/06 11:05  

  • Hey Babe!!! As always your work is exceptional!!!!! You always manage to inspire me no end!!!!! I love your way!!!
    Pencil lines is totally rockin!!!
    Hope everything is going well for you!!
    Heaps of Hugs!!
    Michelle xx

    By Blogger Michelle G, At 18/11/06 21:20  

  • Am loving the site Trish, so glad you showed me, and thought i would have a go at this one, thanks Carole for the inspiration

    my layout is here

    http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1030820

    By Blogger Robyn W, At 25/11/06 10:08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters