A little piece of me

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Taking a break

from my busy scrapping day, that is. I have been up since early this morning doing washing that has gotten way out of control!!!! and scrapping those important pages ect that I should have been doing all week. I have had a bit of a slack one, lots of kid stuff but other than that just doing some reading and trying to stay inside out of the smoke. It really did blanket us this week, so bad that the airport had to close and the paper reported visibility down to 100 meters. It has cleared considerably today and doesn't feel a if it is going to get as hot as they predicted.

Well I have done my Pencil Lines sketch for this week already this morning so I will share my sneaky peek now and you can head over to the site on Monday morning to see the whole thing :-))

The colors are way off, sadly I noticed it last week when I took a shot of my Pencil Lines layout. I think my camera might be on it's way out :-(( Although I have been going to get a new one for a while and I just couldn't face replacing something that was still in good working order, it just didn't feel right. So now maybe it is time.

My friend Marie told me yesterday the Masters have been announced for this year and I noticed that our very own Angel Carole Janson is one of them!!!!! Yay congratulations Girls you so deserve it. Then as well, I see Debbie Kingston has been named too, WOW way to go Deb congratulations to you as well. It was a wonderful year for me being a Master it gave me so many opportunities and opened so many doors that I otherwise wouldn't have even considered, not the least of which is the wonderful Journey Tara and I have begun with Scrapping Angels. So to both of you and the other Masters as well, have a wonderful year and I wish you all the very best.

Ok it's time for me to return to the grind stone, boy it is so hard having to do work that you love so much :-)) Onto some projects for Fiskars, what a thrill.

2 Comments:

  • Hey there Trish,

    I can not wait to see the rest of your design and Pencil Lines. The peek is gorgeous.

    Yes isn't wonderful about my dear friend Carole. Congratulations to her and all the other new Masters. I sure wish I could get a hold of that magazine over here.

    I hope all is well with you...

    Hugs from across the pond.

    By Blogger *Jeanne*, At 10/12/06 06:06  

  • Thanks Trish !!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12/12/06 11:24  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters