A little piece of me

Monday, December 04, 2006

Pencil Lines

weekly sketch is up this morning with another fantastic sketch, go check out the great work the girls have done again this week!!! The new month has started so once again everyone is in the running for the monthy prize. Each week and each layout it judged on it's own merits so enter every week if you want the more you enter the more chances you have of your layout being chosen as our favorite this month. Here is a sneak peak of mine this week, head on over to have a look at the whole thing. It's also over in my gallery at Scrap Happy cause I used up the rest of my bits from my DT pack, the fabulous Cosmo Cricket PP, I just love it. You can even buy this month DT pack for yourself as they are selling it in a kit, it's sooo yummy you should get it for yourself.

In other news I was honored to get an email recently from Helen Williams asking me if I would be interested in becoming an ambassador for Fiskars AU. OMG I couldn't believe it such a huge company as Fiskars I was blown away. She wanted some more regional people to be involved, huh finally being in a regional area had an advantage. She said they were and excellent and generous company to work for as she had done so on and off for the past 4 years. They have a large promotional program being organized for 2007 and would like me to be involved, representing the company using the tools and products and showing them to others, doing demos and projects for their displays. How awesome is that, we all know fiskars and how good the products are. I have already been asked to do some projects for display in their stands at the S&C shows throughout Australia for all of 2007, the items have to be in Melbourne by the middle of December.... EEEEKKK that's not long. I'm so excited though and have ideas running around my head!!!! I'm going to buckle down over the next week and see if I can't produce something amazing, although as those who know me can testify I'm not overly inspired by doing BTP items. I have had a plan for one in my head for quite a while and now I will do it for the Fiskars display. I will of course do a layout as well cause that's what I'm really about. So enough time on the computer I had better get on with it.

9 Comments:

  • WOW Trish congratulations on the Fiskars ambassador position Sounds great.
    I love how you have approached the circles so creatively in the pencil lines sketch it really looks great!

    By Blogger Tammy, At 4/12/06 10:18  

  • WTG girl, you are simply awesome and I couldn't think of a better ambassador than you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4/12/06 11:19  

  • I'm hoping that you have a stress free week so that you can get your projects done. :)

    By Blogger Marie, At 4/12/06 12:07  

  • Huge congrats on being an Ambassador for Fiskars! Look forward to seeing what you come up with, as BTP.

    Just love the Pencil Lines layout; love your interpretation of the sketch, and how you did your circles.

    By Blogger Sofi, At 4/12/06 13:42  

  • What do we call an Ambassador? Do we start calling you M'aam now? LOL !! Well done Trish, Fiskars have done well picking you for their team. Congrats.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6/12/06 14:47  

  • Hi Trish
    Huge congrats for the Fiskars Ambassidor position, hope you manage to get all of your projects finished. I am off to Pencil Lines now to check out the new sketch and the layouts. Your little peak looks fab.
    Have a great day
    Joanne.

    By Blogger Joanne Bain, At 6/12/06 14:50  

  • wow its all so exciting hun
    congrats. cannot wait tos ee all your amazing creations.
    love your sketch thsi week :)
    hugs

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 6/12/06 21:20  

  • a HUGE congratulations! well done chicky!

    By Blogger Lisa Pate, At 7/12/06 07:54  

  • Hi Trish, Loved your layout on Pencil Lines, just gorgeous.

    And a big huge congrats on being a Fiskars ambassador, well done.

    Best Wishes
    Carole.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7/12/06 10:33  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters