A little piece of me

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Under way

With all the usual projects that I need to do, starting with the latest
Pencil Lines sketch. I have had a nice little break from scrapping, having missed the last few sketches, so now I'm fresh and raring to go!!! YAY!!! I been very busy with the business side of scrapping the last month or so I couldn't find the time to scrap, sadly. But now I'm back to having a little time on my hands, some more scrapping is under way.
Which is soooo good considering my new Christmas present from hubby was this little beauty, a Canon 400D.
I have already added a new lens to my kit too and have my eye on another with Image stabilizing. Have had a few opportunities to have a little play with the kids being off school and all, but we are heading to the beach in a couple of weeks, so it will get a real workout then.

Ok so now I will share a sneak peek of my Pencil Lines layout, but you'll need to check out the website tomorrow morning for the full thing.


Short but sweet today, I'm still so much in holiday mode, it's so relaxing I love it.

8 Comments:

  • woohoo!!! You lucky ducky!!!

    By Blogger Marie, At 7/1/07 15:45  

  • Hay Trish,

    My camera was stolen on holidays so many I can con Josh for a 400D too.

    Huge congrats on Angles looks amazing, off to pencil lines now.

    Cheers, Lauren

    By Blogger Lauren, At 9/1/07 06:38  

  • WOW WOW WOW....great Christmas present!!
    I loved your layout this week, it's PERFECT!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9/1/07 07:30  

  • So glad you're back! You so rock girl

    By Blogger Kim Sonksen, At 9/1/07 09:18  

  • Trish, have fun playing with your new camera. You will truly love playing with it.

    I love the Pencil Lines layout too! Just adorable!

    By Blogger Sofi, At 9/1/07 09:54  

  • WOW !! What an awesome gift !! Congrats on your new camera, how fabulous.
    The sneak peak looks great too Trish.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9/1/07 11:31  

  • Love the sneak peek. Looks gorgeous! You are going to love, love, love that camera! I got a 350D last christmas & we are inseperable!!

    Helen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11/1/07 10:59  

  • oh you have a wonderful hubby like me....got a luminx camera for valentines day seeing our other camera died just before...i was sooo upset and my wonderful man made me wonderfully happy!!

    By Blogger LINDA the SCRAP_ADDICT, At 19/2/07 19:26  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters