A little piece of me

Friday, October 28, 2005

Yay got another couple done!!!!!!!!



Well yesterday I was supposed to go out shopping for a few things for ISC but the scrapping called to me. I have had one layout ( Relaxed) started for ages and not had the time to finish it because of other projects. But Yesterday I got it finished. The other one ( He loves to Dance and Sing ) I had taken the photos a while ago and couldn't get any ideas for it, but because I was on a roll I just pulled lots of patterned paper out to see what I liked and went from there. I'm happy with both of them.... They are a little simpler than I normally do, but I have wanted to do simple for a while. Now I have caught up more than I thought I would before ISC and I can come back and get on with next months assignments and challenges with gusto. I will be no doubt buzzing, and have some terrific new ideas from ISC and lots of new goodies so inspiration should be flowing. Can't wait.

That's all from me I have to take my car for a service today, so I must leave soon.

Trish

2 Comments:

  • rofl. I don't think Ethan's going to love that top lo when he's older. It's gorgeous btw.

    Marie

    By Blogger Marie, At 28/10/05 13:23  

  • I can see why we now refer to you as "Master Trish" - these LOs are amazing.
    Wish I could just pull out my PPs and produce something like this. Just fantastic Trish.
    Are the flowers in the bottom RH corner of the "Relaxed" Lo stamped - the look great
    ~Shazz~

    By Blogger Shazz, At 28/10/05 17:28  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters