A little piece of me

Friday, June 30, 2006

Whew

this has been one busy week. It sometimes seems as though I'm continually running a marathon with no finish line in sight. But it keeps me out of trouble I suppose.lol. I might share some highlights.

the new FK is out and I have a layout in the heritage gallery. It is of my Grandma and Grandpa on their honey moon. Great timing actually as we have all been a little down, as it has just this month, been a year since she passed away. I really do love all these older photos and I enjoy scrapping copies of them.





On Wednesday we headed off to the movies again this time to see 'Over the Hedge'. This was also a really cool flick, a little slow and Ethan got a little bored but essentially pretty good.
We really do love to go to the movies, it has been something I have always done with the kids, of course the boys go off on their own with friends now, but once they used to come with me.
lol. Soon the girls will be going off to them by themselves too and mum will be left out in the cold. Boy it's sad sometimes to realize how temporary we are in our children's lives. All to soon we are left out of all the good fun stuff in their lives, they would rather do with their friends. Anyway no more of that too disheartening. lol.

Got another exciting thing in the mail this week but will share that later

1 Comments:

  • i love your lo trish - and as i said to chris miller - the thing about heritage pics is that you can never pick who scrapped them because rarely can you identify the people in the photos.
    i love the colour scheme you have used on it though.
    kait and i will be off to see "over the hedge" these holidays - she can't wait.
    sooooo.....what's the big surprise...???
    have a great week

    xxoo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 3/7/06 06:22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters