A little piece of me

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

School Holidays

Are here so once again being able to access the computer here is going to be a struggle. The boys spend so much time MSMing their friends and now Katelyn has started as well there is no hope for me.lol.

Last Friday was Katelyn's 10th birthday. It was the last day of school for the term and she had the day off then we picked up 2 of her friends at 5pm went to Maccas for dinner then headed over to the movies to see RV. It was really good, quite funny. Then we spent the weekend at my aunt's doing some concreting and stuff. Monday Tara came over to have cake and lunch with Katelyn and give her her prezzie. Was a great day, got the usual photo of blowing out the candles, boy she's grown. I get the same photos every birthday I should do a layout with them all on, each year getting bigger, that'd be cool.



Haven't done much scrapping, but I've done heaps of shopping. lol. Got my hands on those Rhonna Farrer stamps, way cool!!!!! Here they are don't ya just love em!!!!! Can't wait to play. Have bought heaps of the prima stuff too, but these were a little disappointing, still nice, but I thought there would be more flowers etc in the tins.
Love Love Love the Basic Grey ribbons, they are so divine I want 2 of each one. I have the Urban couture ones and the hang ten, just beautiful.
I do have plans for getting together with a couple of gals on Saturday though and I'm hoping to get 2 or 3 layouts done. Will be using lots of my new stamps too, YAY. I love stamping.

Ethan has really wanted to go to see Cars at the movies so I plan on taking the kids to see this one day soon. Should be fun to see, the Pixar one's are usually good.

ok kids are buggin me for something better go do it lol.

6 Comments:

  • I hope your DD had a lovely day Trish. Love, those stamps, they are just too gorgeous, would love some of them myself. Have fun using them.

    Carole.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 21/6/06 16:17  

  • ARen't they just the most gorgeous stamps????

    Now, you know I check your blog out, so spill.............where, when, what time on Saturday????

    By Blogger Marie, At 21/6/06 16:26  

  • You'll see a lot of the Rhonna Farrer stamps in my scrapping too! Love 'em!

    nic

    By Blogger nic, At 21/6/06 16:44  

  • Are those stamps gorgous or what??? Love them, will have to get my hands on some of them.LOL... Hope your Daughter had a fantastic birthday.Thanks for popping on my blog and saying hi.
    Nicole.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 21/6/06 22:16  

  • man are those stamps to die for...i am not normally a stamp person (don't hold my mouth right or something) but these are just gorgeous. might have to look into the i think.
    and a very happy birthday to your katelyn too - our kaitlyn was 10 in may (the way you spelt her name is the way i wanted our kait's name spelt when she was born but her daddy won that argument)
    a lo using all the pics would be a great idea.

    xo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 22/6/06 12:27  

  • Those stamps are just too cool!! I want some, no NEED some!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 24/6/06 16:14  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters